As we pass the one year anniversary of Robert Paul Sarles’ murder, investigators with the Oxnard Police Department are again asking for the public’s help in providing any information related to the senseless murder of 19-year old Oxnard resident, Robert “Bobby” Sarles.
On the evening of July 15, 2015, Sarles was walking through Lemonwood Park on his way home when he was shot repeatedly. Investigators have yet to determine a motive for the senseless attack.
Investigators have interviewed numerous witnesses and followed several leads. Investigators believe that there are people in the community that have information that can assist investigators in identifying the suspect(s) in this case. Investigators are asking anyone that has information about this homicide to call the Oxnard Police Department and place an anonymous call. Providing any information could be very helpful to this investigation. Your cooperation would be greatly appreciated by the Sarles Family, the community and the Oxnard Police Department.
The City of Oxnard offers a $10,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of a suspect(s) in homicide cases. There are numerous ways to provide information to the Oxnard Police Department:
• Oxnard Police Department Website http://www.oxnardpd.org/contact.asp
• Oxnard Police Department Facebook Page http://www.facebook.com/oxnardpd
• Ventura County Crimes Stoppers www.venturacountycrimestoppers.org/contactus.aspx o (800)222-8477
• Detective Steven Ramirez II steven.ramirez(S)oxnardpd.org o (805) 385-7760
• Violent Crimes Hotline (805)982-7070